Gti-1000W-18V/36V-220V-B 10.8-28VDC Input 110VAC Output 1000W on Grid Tie Inverter
|10-49 50-99 100-199 200-499 500+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $62.69 US $61.19 US $59.7 US $58.21 US $57.46|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Solar on grid ,off grid,Hybrid Inverter 200W-6000W
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: GTI-1000W-18V-220V-B
- Phase: Single
- Certification: CE, ISO9001
- Type: DC/AC Inverters
- Circuit Topologies: Full-Bridge Type
- DC Input Range: 10.8-28V
- AC Output Range: 230VAC(190-260VAC)
- Peak Efficiency: 82%
- Working Humidity: 0%~90%Rh Non-Condensing
- Thd: <5%
- Trademark: Y-SOLAR
- Specification: 2.45kg 5.401(Ib)
- HS Code: 8504409940
- Nature of Source Flow: Active Inverter
- Output Power: >1000W
- Brand: Y-Solar
- Power Source: Solar Power
- Nature of Wave String: Sine Wave Inverter
- MPPT Voltage: 15-23VDC
- Frequency Range: 50Hz/60Hz(Auto Control)
- Work Temperature: -20°c-70°c
- Grid Detection: DIN VDE 1026 UL1741
- Cooling: Fan
- Transport Package: 39.00*21.50*11.50
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
|Compatible with Solar Panels||36 cells/18V Vmp: 18-21V;Voc: 20-24V|
|DC Input Range||10.8-28V|
|DC MAX. Current||80A|
|Protection||Islanding; Short-circuit; Low Voltage;Over Voltage; Over temperature Protection|
|Working Humidity||0%~90%RH non-condensing|
|Grid Disturbance||EN 50178+EN 62109-1+VDE0126-1-12|
- Unique circuit design, choice of import industrial electronic components, higher efficiency, more stable performance.
- Creative MPPT technology, efficiency more than 99%, faster and more sensitive reaction, more reliable.
- Parallel type design for DC input and modularization design for inverter, small volume, distributed installation, easy for system configuration, flexible for combination, strong expansibility of system.
- Adopting high-frequency isolation transformer type, high efficiency, and high security.
- Perfect electrical protection function.
- Aluminum alloy housing, not rust, heat-resisting and cold-resistant as well as anti-corrosion.
- Getting electronic circuit design, appearance design and other core technology patents.
1.Diagrammatize DC input and AC output terminals,
2. Attach the Smart Microinverter to the racking or fix onto the wall,
3. Properly connect the positive and negative of solar panel and Smart Microinverter,
4.AC power cable connects with Smart Microinverter and residential power grid which refers to low voltage civilian single-phase power grid.
5. Switch on power grid after check for input and output connections are correct and then switch on the Smart Microinverter. The Red/green LED lights up at the same time and then red LED lights off follow on and green LED flash fast, it is means that Smart Microinverter is run for MPPT operation. When green LED long light and it is means that maximum power point lock-in, Smart Micro inverter proper functioning and output steady.
Status Indications of LED
1. Red LED indicator lights up under any conditions include but not limited:
a) Low-voltage protection (DC input voltage lower than Min. input voltage of inverters),
b) Over-voltage protection (DC input voltage higher than Max. input voltage of inverters),
c) Over-temperature protection (inverters will shut down for power output when temperature of body of inverters higher than 65-75°C, and inverter will be automatically restart up when temperature down to 40-50°C.)
a) Power grid fault protection when 110VAC or 220VAC grid power outage and/or tripped.
b) Islanding protection: inverter will be automatically shut down for power output when disconnect with power grid.
c) Short-circuit protection: inverter stops work when output line short-circuits..
d) Red LED lights on for a while and then green LED lights on in one second when inverter starts to work.
2. Green LED indicator lights up under any conditions include but not limited:
a) Green LED flash: adjusting for power output, MPPT operating for tracking.
b) Green LED long light: indicates inverter locking-in Max. output power operation status.
c) When green LED flash from the bottom up in turns, it is indicates the inverter is locked at maximum power point as well as the output power is steady. The more power output, the faster running of green LED.
3. Please note that above operations only run at grid-connected status.