30A Solar Charger Controller/Regulator 12V 24V for PV System with LCD Display Cm3024
|10-49 50-99 100-199 200-499 500+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $10.57 US $10.34 US $10.19 US $10.04 US $9.75|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CM3024
- Certification: ISO, CE
- Rated Voltage: 12/24V
- Rated Charge Current: 30A
- No Load Loss: ≤30mA
- Charging Mode: PWM Mode
- Installation Cable Area: ≤7#AWG (16mm2)
- Storage Temperature: -30′c--70′c
- Transport Package: 20.50*10.50*6.50
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
- Condition: New
- Application: Solar System Controller, Charger Controller, Lighting Controller, Solar Working Station, Voltage Controller
- Battery Voltage: 12V/24V Auto
- Float Voltage: 13.8V/27.6V
- Loop Voltage Drop: ≤170mv
- Temperature Compensation: -4mv/Cell/′c
- Operating Temperature: -10′c--60′c
- Trademark: Y-SOLAR
- Specification: 0.42kg
- HS Code: 8537109090
This 30A controller is a kind of intelligent, multi-purpose solar charge and discharge controller. The family use the fixed LCD display, with a very friendly interface; various control parameters can be flexibly set, fully meet your various application requirements.
|Open Circuit Voltage of solar panel||≤50V|
|Low Voltage Disconnection(LVD)||10.7V/21.4V|
|Low Voltage Reconnection(LVR)||12.5V/25.0V|
|No load loss||≤30mA|
|Loop Voltage Drop||≤170mV|
|Charging Mode||PWM mode|
|Installation cable area||≤7#AWG (16mm2)|
|Humidity requirements||≤90%,no condensation|
|Size||90 mmx188 mmx48 mm|
|Mounting hole spacing||60 mmx178 mm --dia5|
>>Image of LCD graphic symbol
>>Simple button operation
>>Automatic Identification System Voltage level
>>Intelligent PWM charge mode
>>Automatic Temperature Compensation
>>Adjustable charge-discharge control parameters
>>Settable Operating mode of Load
>>Overload, Short Circuit Protection
>>Remote monitoring and control function (custom)
>>Battery reverse-discharge protection
>>Battery Low Voltage Disconnection (LVD)
>>Battery reverse connection protection
>>Accumulated function of charge and discharge Ampere hours
|Max PV Input Power||360W||720W|
|Max PV Input Voltage||18V||36V|
|Load Output Current||30A||30A|
Connect the battery with the controller.
Connect the solar panel with the controller.
Connect the load with the controller or inverter.
Disconnect the solar panel.
Disconnect the battery.
Disconnect the load.
please make sure connect your inverter with your battery
Please avoid to install in the following environments wet,dusty places or places with flammable and explosive gases.
Install the controller at the vertical plane.
2. 1x Users` manual
1. Ready tools and cables. Encourage you to matching the right cables. Ensure that the current density<4mm2 that is conductive to reducing the line voltage drop. Recommended: 60A with 20mm2 cable. Check weather the installation sitescompliance with the relevant safety requirements. Please avoid the damp, dusty, there is a place flammable, explosive and corrosive gases use the controller to install.
2. Install the controller into a fixed vertical plane. See section 5 of the pore size and pore spacing. In order to ensure a good thermal control conditions, please set aside each 10cm below the controller space.
3. As shown on the right, connect the (1) Load, (2) Battery and (3) Solar Panel to the controller according to the order of (1) (2) (3). Pay attention to the load, battery, solar panel and controller of same polarity.
4. Put into the external temperature sensor on the left of the controller (probe port). The temperature sensor should be similar space with battery. (Otherwise, the controller will control the parameters of all wrong temperature compensation.)
5.If you have remote monitoring and control function, please insert one end of the included communication wire on the right of the controller (communication port), the other end to connect to The host computer.
Demolition: To prevent accidents, please order the demolition of solar panels, battery and load disconnect with controller.
Note:Battery polarity will not damage the controller, but you will have a load equipment security risks.