50A 12V 24V Solar Charge Controller/Regulator for PV System with Auto Switch Cm5024
|10-49 50-99 100-199 200-499 500+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $21 US $20.75 US $20.45 US $19.1 US $18.36|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Cm5024
- Certification: ISO, CE
- Rated Voltage: 12/24V
- Rated Charge Current: 50A
- Low Voltage Reconnection: 12.6V/25.2V
- No Load Loss: <30mA
- Charging Mode: PWM Mode
- Storage Temperature: -30′c--70′c
- Transport Package: 21.50*15.50*9.50
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
- Condition: New
- Application: Solar System Controller, Charger Controller, Lighting Controller, Solar Working Station, Voltage Controller
- Battery Voltage: 12V/24V Auto
- Float Voltage: 13.7V/27.4V
- Low Voltage Disconnection(LVD): 10.7V/21.4V
- Loop Voltage Drop: ≤200mv
- Operating Temperature: -20ºC~50ºC
- Trademark: Y-SOLAR
- Specification: 0.75kg
- HS Code: 8537109090
CM series controller is a kind of intelligent, multi-purpose solar charge and discharge controller. The family use the fixed LCD display, with a very friendly interface; various control parameters can be flexibly set, fully meet your various application requirements.
|Max input voltage||≤50V|
|Low Voltage Disconnection(LVD)||10.7V/21.4V|
|Low Voltage Reconnection||12.6V/25.2V|
|No load loss||<30mA|
|Loop Voltage Drop||≤200mV|
|Charging Mode||PWM mode|
|Installation cable area||>3# AWG (<25mm2)|
|Mounting hole||98 mm×178 mm --Φ5|
1.Image of LCD graphic symbol
2.Automatic Identification System Voltage level
3.Automatic Temperature Compensation
4.Settable Operating mode of Load
5.Remote monitoring and control function (custom)
6.Battery Low Voltage Disconnection (LVD)
7.Accumulated function of charge and discharge Ampere hours
8.Simple button operation
9.Intelligent PWM charge mode
10.Adjustable charge-discharge control parameters
11.Overload, Short Circuit Protection
12.Battery reverse-discharge protection
13.Battery reverse connection protection
|Max PV Input Power||600W||1200W|
|Max PV Input Voltage||18V||36V|
|Load Output Current||50A||50A|
Connect the battery with the controller.
Connect the solar panel with the controller.
Connect the load with the controller or inverter.
Disconnect the solar panel.
Disconnect the battery.
Disconnect the load.
please make sure connect your inverter with your battery
Please avoid to install in the following environments wet,dusty places or places with flammable and explosive gases.
Install the controller at the vertical plane.
1. 1pcs 50a solar controller
2. 1pcs temp sensor
3. 1pcs user manual
We recommand :60A with 20mm^2 cable.
According to the voltage of battery, controller will adjust the charging current and decide if to supply power to the loads.
1.LVD Protection and Treatment
Screen display as shown in the figure that the battery drops below the LVD protection voltage. The controller has entered the LCD protection state, load circuit has been disconnected. Use the solar panels recharge the battery or charger when the battery voltage reaches LVR voltage, the controller will resume on the load power supply, into the normal working state.
2.Solar Panel Fault and Treatment
Symbol flashing represent the controller was not detected solar panels within 24hours. Check if there is a connection from solar panel, check if there is an open circuit between solar panels with controller.
1) Ready tools and cables. Encourage you to matching the right cables. Ensure that the current density 4mm2 that is conductive to reducing the line voltage drop. Recommended: 50A with 16mm2 cable. Check weather the installation sites compliance with the relevant safety requirements. Please avoid the damp, dusty, there is a place flammable, explosive and corrosive gases use the controller to install.
2) Install the controller into a fixed vertical plane. See section 5 of the pore size and pore spacing. In order to ensure a good thermal control conditions, please set aside each 10cm below the controller space.
3) As shown on the right, connect the (1) Load,(2) Battery and (3) Solar Panel to the controller according to the order of (1) (2) (3). Pay attention to the load, battery, solar panel and controller of same polarity.
4) Put into the external temperature sensor on the left of the controller (probe port). The temperature sensor should be similar space with battery. (Otherwise, the controller will control the parameters of all wrong temperature compensation.)
5) If you have remote monitoring and control function, please insert one end of the included communication wire on the right of the controller (communication port), the other end to connect to The host computer.
Demolition: To prevent accidents, please order the demolition of solar panels, battery and load disconnect with controller.
Note: Battery polarity will not damage the controller, but you will have a load equipment security risks.