60A 12V/24V Solar Panel Cell PV of Charge Controller with Backlight and Full Display G60
|10-49 50-99 100-199 200-499 500+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $38.69 US $36.78 US $34.35 US $33.58 US $32.91|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: G60
- Certification: ISO, CE
- Rated Voltage: 12/24V
- Rated Charge Current: 60A
- Charge Mode: MPPT+PWM Mode
- Operating Temperature: -10°c~60°c
- Grounding: Common Positive
- Enclosure: IP30
- Transport Package: 128*188*61mm
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
- Condition: New
- Application: Solar System Controller, Charger Controller, Lighting Controller, Solar Working Station, Voltage Controller
- Battery Voltage: 12V/24V Auto
- Solar Panels Maximum Open Circuit Voltag: ≤48V
- LCD Display: Backlight
- Storage Temperature: -30°c~70°c
- Temperature Probe (Built Components): Ntc 100k Thermistats
- Trademark: Y-SOLAR
- Specification: 0.8kg (1.764lb. )
- HS Code: 8537109090
1.24H backlight display
2. An interface displays all the data
3. Easy to use
|1 pcs Solar Controller|
1 pcs User Manual (English)
1 pcs Temperature Sensor
|PV short circuit protection |
PV reverse polarity protection
Battery overcharge protection
Battery over discharge protection
Battery reverse polarity protection
Load overload protection
Load short circuit protection
- Product Features
Highest Reliability Only install the regulator near the battery on a suitable surface. This surface should be solid, stabile, even, dry and nonflammable.
High efficient Series PWM charging
Intelligent lighting and timer control for solar lighting system
Four battery type options: Sealed, Gel, Flooded, and USER
Multiple load control modes
Battery temperature compensation
LCD displays voltage, amperage and battery percentage of
Easy operation interface
Easy to Reset A key to open and close the load
Longer Battery Life
The battery cable should be as short as possible and have a suitable cable diameter size to minimize loss, Recommended: 30A current 10mm2 60A current 20mm2 80A current 25 mm2 cable.
Do not install the controller to direct sunlight.
If the solar battery will be operated under a large temperature range (winter/summer) the external temperature sensor should be used. A temperature compensated final charge voltage will extend the batteries lifetime and uses the optimum charge capacity.
To ensure the air convection on each side keep a distance of 10 cm to the regulator. The temperature at the installation site may never fall below or exceed the maximal permitted ambient temperature.
Connect the individual components to the symbols provided.
Observe the following connection sequence during commissioning:
1. Connect the battery to the charge regulator - plus and minus
2. Connect the photovoltaic module to the charge regulator - plus and minus
3. Connect the consumer to the charge regulator - plus and minus
The reverse order applies when uninstall!
Please observe that the automatic adjustment to 12V/24V systems does not function properly,if this sequence order is not followed. An improper sequence order can damage the battery!
Always disconnect the solar wires from the charge controller before disconnecting the battery wires from the charge controller. Remove any jewelry that may cause a connection between battery terminals. Safety glasses are recommended.