12V 24V 20A Solar Battery Regulator/Controller for Solar System Home Indoor Use S20I
|10-49 50-99 100-199 200-499 500+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $6.62 US $6.47 US $6.32 US $6.17 US $5.87|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
- Model NO.: S20I
- Certification: ISO, CE
- Rated Voltage: 12V/24V Auto Work
- Rated Charging Current: 20A
- Nominal System Voltage: 12 / 24VDC Auto Work
- Rated Battery Current: 10A,20A,30A
- Nttv (Night Time Threshold Voltage): 5V; X2/24V
- Trademark: Y-SOLAR
- Specification: 0.16kg
- HS Code: 8537109090
- Condition: New
- Application: Solar System Controller, Charger Controller, Lighting Controller, Solar Working Station, Voltage Controller
- System Voltage: 12 / 24VDC
- Model: S20I
- Battery Voltage Range: 6-36V
- Self-Consumption: ≤6mA
- Dttv (Day Time Threshold Voltage): 6V; X2/24V
- Transport Package: 14.50*8.50*4.00
- Origin: China
S10I / S20I / S30I
Y-SOLAR S20I solar controller is for off-grid solar system,especially in solar lighting system and protects the battery from being over charged by the solar module and over dischargerged by the loads.The charging process has been optimized for long battery life and improved system performance.Specification
|Nominal System Voltage||12 / 24VDC Auto work|
|Battery Voltage Range||6-36V|
|Rated Battery Current||10A,20A,30A|
|Charge Circuit Voltage Drop||≤0.26V|
|Discharge Circuit Voltage Drop||≤0.15V|
|NTTV (Night Time Threshold Voltage)||5V; x2/24V|
|DTTV (Day Time Threshold Voltage)||6V; x2/24|
Solar Home System Solar Street Light System
|Over voltage disconnect||15.5V;x2/24V|
|Charging limit voltage||15.0V;x2/24V|
|Equalize charging voltage||14.6V;×2/24V||14.8V;×2/24V||14.4V;×2/24V|
|Boost charging voltage||14.4V;×2/24V||14.6V;×2/24V||14.2V;×2/24V|
|Float charging voltage||13.8V;x2/24V|
|Boost reconnect charging voltage||13.2V;x2/24V|
|Low Voltage reconnect voltage||12.6V;x2/24V|
|Under Voltage warning reconnect voltage||12.2V;x2/24V|
|Unver voltage warning voltage||12V;x2/24V|
|Low voltage disconnect voltage||11.1V;x2/24V|
|Discharge limit voltage||10.8V;x2/24V|
Connection Order:Connect the battery with the controller.
Connect the solar panel with the controller.
Connect the load with the controller or inverter.
Disconnect the solar panel.
Disconnect the battery.
Disconnect the load.
please make sure connect your inverter with your battery
Please avoid to install in the following environments wet,dusty places or places with flammable and explosive gases.
Install the controller at the vertical plane.
|S20I Solar Controller||1 pcs|
|Size||9.00*5.00*3.00 / piece|
|80cm*35cm*33cm / carton|
|Weight||0.05kg / piece|
|15kg / carton|
|Quantity||31piece / carton|
- 12/24V automatic recognition
- High efficient Series PWM charging, increase the battery lifetime and improve the solar system performance.
- Use MOSFET as electronic switch, without any mechanical switch
- Widely used, automatically recognize day/night.
- Digital LED menu, only one key solve all setting simply
- Intelligent timer function with 1-15 hours option
- Unique dual timer function, enhance the flexibility of street light system.
- Gel, Sealed and Flooded battery type option.
- Adopt temperature compensation, correct the charging,discharge parameters automatically, improve the battery lifetime.
- Electronic protection: Overheating, over charging, over discharging,overload, and short circuit.
- Reverse protection: any combination of solar module and battery.
Float charging voltage;
Low voltage reconnect voltage;
Low voltage discounnect voltage;
Load start-up delay;
Four load working modes:
Pure lighting control
lighting control &timing control,
hand operation (Charge and discharge default)
. Load Control Settings
1. Dusk to Dawn
When solar module voltage goes below the point of NTTV (Night Time Threshold Voltage) at sunset,
the controller will recognize the starting voltage and turn on the load after 10 minutes delay. When
solar module voltage goes above point of DTTV (Day Time Threshold Voltage), the solar controller
will recognize the starting voltage and turn off the load after 10 minutes delay.
2. Light ON + Timer
When solar module voltage goes below the point of NTTV (Night Time Threshold Voltage) at sunset;
the solar controller will recognize the starting voltage and turn on the load after 10 minutes delay. The
load will be on for several hours which users set through LED digital tube. The controller has dual timer
function. Please refer to table 4-5-Load Work Mode Setting II.
3. Test mode
This mode is the same as Dusk to Dawn. But there is no 10 minutes delay when controller recognizes
the starting voltage. When below the starting voltage, the controller will turn on the load, if higher, it will
turn off load.
The test mode makes it easy to check the system installation.
4. ON/OFF mode
This mode is to turn ON and OFF the load by manual.
When the led digital tube is not display, Press the setting button "Key" more than 5 seconds ,
and keep on press it once more,led digital tube will be changed once among