Epever Tracer1210A 10A 12V24V Kit MPPT Solar Controller with Mt50 Display/USB Cable/Temperature Sensor/WiFi Box Including
|FOB Price:||US $70.68-75.32 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $70.68-75.32/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 1210A
- Certification: ISO, CE
- Rated Voltage: 24V
- Load Control: Light and Timer Control
- Remote Control: Mt50
- Rated Discharge Current: 10A
- Max. PV Open Circuit Voltage: 100V
- Enclosure: IP30
- Transport Package: 172X139X44mm
- Origin: China
- Condition: New
- Application: Solar System Controller, Charger Controller, Lighting Controller, Solar Working Station, Voltage Controller
- Charge Mode: MPPT
- Display: LCD
- Rated Charge Current: 10A
- Battery Input Voltage Range: 8-32V
- Max. PV Input Power: 130W(12V) 260W(24V)
- Trademark: EPever
- Specification: 0.6kg
- HS Code: 8537109090
EPever Tracer 1210A Solar Controller 10A 12V24V MPPT Regulator with MT50 Display/USB Cable/Temperature Sensor/Wifi Box Including
3210A + MT50 Display+USB Cable+Temperature Sensor+Wifi Box Including
Appreciate you for choosing MPPT solar charge controller, Tracer-A series. Based on common positive design and advanced MPPT control algorithm, with LCD displaying running status, this product is artistic, economical and practical.
With MPPT control algorithm, in any situation, products of this series can fast and accurately track out the best maximum power point (MPP) of photovoltaic array, in order to obtain the maximum solar energy in time, which remarkably improves energy efficiency. There is dual display function: local LCD panel and remote meter. With Modbus communication protocol interface, it is convenient for customers to expand applications and monitor in various fields like telecommunication base station, household system, street lighting system, wilderness monitoring system, etc.
All-round electronic fault self-test function and enhanced electronic protection function could furthest avoid damages on system components resulting from installation errors or system failures.
Packing Included :
1 PCS 1210A Solar Controller
1 PCS User Manual (English)
1PCS MT50 Display
1PCS Temperature Sensor
1PCS Communication Cable
1PCS Wifi Box
- Advanced Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) technology, with efficiency no less than 99.5%.
- High quality components, perfecting system performance, with maximum conversion efficiency of 98%.
- Ultra-fast tracking speed and guaranteed tracking efficiency.
- Accurately recognizing and tracking of multiple power points.
- Reliable automatic limit function of maximum PV input power, ensuring no overload under any circumstance.
- Wide MPP operating voltage range.
- 12/24VDC automatically identifying system voltage.
- LCD panel display design, dynamically displaying tool's operating data and working condition.
- Multiple load control modes: manual control, light ON/OFF, light On+Timer and test mode.
- Support 3 charging preprogram options: Sealed, Gel, Flooded.
- Battery temperature compensation function.
- Real-time energy statistics function.
- With RS-485 communication bus interface and Modbus communication protocol, it is available to meet various communication requirements in different situations.
- Available for EPsolar network module (eBox--01)with protocol TCP/UDP/SNMP, to realize connection to internet.
- Available for PC monitoring and external display unit connecting like MT50 and so on, realizing real-time data checking and parameters setting.
- Support software upgrade.
- Connection for a RTS (Remote Temperature Sensor) to remotely detect battery temperature.
- Monitor controller by PC and update controller software via RS485 (RJ45 interface)
Parameter table :
|Nominal system voltage||12/24VDC auto work|
|Rated charge current||10A||20A||30A||40A|
|Rated discharge current||10A||20A||30A||40A|
|Battery input voltage|
|Max. PV open circuit|
|100V(at minimum operating environment temperature)|
92V(at 25ºC environment temperature)
|MPP voltage range||VBAT+2V~ 72V|
|Max. PV input power||130W(12V) 260W(24V)||260W(12V) 520W(24V)||390W(12V) 780W(24V)||520W(12V) 1040W(24V)|
|Equalize charging voltage||Sealed: 14.6V, Flooded: 14.8V|
|Boost charging voltage||Gel: 14.2V, Sealed: 14.6V, Flooded: 14.8V|
|Float charging voltage||13.8V|
|Low voltage reconnect voltage||12.6V|
|Low voltage disconnect voltage||11.1V|
|Temperature compensation coefficient||-3mV/ ºC/2V(25 ºC)|
|Working temperature||-25 ºC ~+45 ºC|
Battery Voltage Parameters (parameters is in 12V system at 25 °C, please use double value in 24V.)
Battery charging setting
Over Voltage Disconnect Voltage
Charging Limit Voltage
Over Voltage Reconnect Voltage
Equalize Charging Voltage
Boost Charging Voltage
Float Charging Voltage
Boost Reconnect Charging Voltage
Low Voltage Reconnect Voltage
Under Voltage Warning Reconnect Voltage
Under Volt. Warning Volt.
Low Volt. Disconnect Volt.
Discharging Limit Voltage
Equalize Duration (min.)
Boost Duration (min.)
1. All our PWM solar controllers have 1 year warranty.
2. All our MPPT solar controllers have 2 years warranty.
3. All our Inverters have 2 years warranty.
Packing Deatail :
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Weight: 1.9kg (4.19lb.)
- Package Size: 15cm x 10cm x 5cm (5.91in x 3.94in x 1.97in)