Mini 5A 12V Solar Charge Controller for Solar Home System with IP67 5A-12V
|10-49 50-99 100-199 200-499 500+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $4.59 US $4.55 US $4.03 US $4.46 US $4.33|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Hot sell !!!
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: 5A-12V
- Certification: API, BV, ISO, CB, CE
- Rated Voltage: 12V
- Max Current: 5A
- Charge-Stop Voltage: 14.4V
- Supply-Resume Voltage: 12V
- Working Temp: -10- +40degree
- Trademark: Y-SOLAR
- Specification: 0.07g
- HS Code: 8537109090
- Condition: New
- Application: Charger Controller, Lighting Controller, Solar Working Station
- Model: 5A-12V
- Voltage of Solar Panels: 60W(5A,12V)
- Supply-Stop Voltage: 10.6V
- Light Control Mode: Visibility 20m
- Coefficient of Stop Voltage and Temp: -3mv/Degree/Cell
- Transport Package: 9.00*5.00*3.00mm
- Origin: China
5A-12V / 5A-12V-S / 5A-12V-ST
5A-12V solar charge controller applies a microchip for intelligent control.The charging efficiency can be highly increased by using dual-mos charging circuit ,compared to normal diode for reserve current protection.
|voltage of solar panels||60W(5A,12v)|
|Coefficient of Stop Voltage and Temp||-3mV/degree/cell|
|Light Control Mode||Visibility 20M|
|Working Temp||-10- +40degree|
|Max PV Input Power||60W|
|Max PV Input Voltage||18V|
|Load Output Current||5A|
Connect the solar panel with the controller.
Connect the load with the controller or inverter.
Disconnect the solar panel.
Disconnect the battery.
Disconnect the load.
please make sure connect your inverter with your battery
Please avoid to install in the following environments wet,dusty places or places with flammable and explosive gases.
1. 1PCS 5A WATERPROOF 12V Solar Charge Controller
1. Prevent the battery from over charging, over discharging and Reverse discharging to solar panel during nights.
2. Controller will start the lighting system in the evening automatically according to the surrounding luminance.
3. Controller can automatically shut down the lighting system:
A: Automatically shut down the light at dawn when battery is full.
B: Automatically shut down the light when battery is low.