Gti-600W-18V-110V Input 110VAC Output 600W Solar on Grid Tie Inverter
|FOB Price:||US $47.62-54.23 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $47.62-54.23/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Solar on grid ,off grid,Hybrid Inverter 200W-6000W
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: GTI-600W-18V-110V
- Phase: Single
- Certification: CE, ISO9001
- Type: DC/AC Inverters
- Circuit Topologies: Full-Bridge Type
- Model: Gti-6000W-18V-110V
- MPPT Voltage: 15-22VDC
- AC Output: 120VAC(90-140VAC)
- Power Factor: >98%
- Cooling: Fan
- Trademark: Y-SOLAR
- Specification: 1.740kg 3.836(Ib)
- HS Code: 8504409940
- Nature of Source Flow: Active Inverter
- Output Power: 501 - 1000W
- Brand: Y-Solar
- Power Source: Solar Power
- Nature of Wave String: Sine Wave Inverter
- DC Input Range: 11-32VDC
- DC Max. Current: 38A
- Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz(Auto Control)
- Working Temperature: ‘-20°c-70°c
- Peak Efficiency: 82%
- Transport Package: 30.00*21.00*11.50
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
|Compatible with Solar Panels||(18Vpv) 36cells-Vmp:18-21V:Voc:20-24V|
|DC Input Range||11-32VDC|
|DC MAX. Current||38A|
|Protection||Islanding; Short-circuit; Low Voltage;Over Voltage; Over temperature Protection|
|Working Humidity||0%~90%RH non-condensing|
|Grid Disturbance||EN 50178+EN 62109-1+VDE0126-1-12|
1. Unique circuit design, choice of import industrial electronic components, higher efficiency, more stable performance.
2. Creative MPPT technology, efficiency more than 99%, faster and more sensitive reaction, more reliable.
3. Parallel type design for DC input and modularization design for inverter, small volume, distributed installation, easy for system configuration, flexible for combination, strong expansibility of system.
4. Adopting high-frequency isolation transformer type, high efficiency, and high security.
5. Perfect electrical protection function.
6. Aluminum alloy housing, not rust, heat-resisting and cold-resistant as well as anti-corrosion.
7. Getting electronic circuit design, appearance design and other core technology patents.
1.Diagrammatize DC input and AC output terminals,
2. Attach the Smart Microinverter to the racking or fix onto the wall,
3. Properly connect the positive and negative of solar panel and Smart Microinverter,
4.AC power cable connects with Smart Microinverter and residential power grid which refers to low voltage civilian single-phase power grid.
5. Switch on power grid after check for input and output connections are correct and then switch on the Smart Microinverter. The Red/green LED lights up at the same time and then red LED lights off follow on and green LED flash fast, it is means that Smart Microinverter is run for MPPT operation. When green LED long light and it is means that maximum power point lock-in, Smart Micro inverter proper functioning and output steady.
Status Indications of LED
1. Red LED indicator lights up under any conditions include but not limited:
a) Low-voltage protection (DC input voltage lower than Min. input voltage of inverters),
b) Over-voltage protection (DC input voltage higher than Max. input voltage of inverters),
c) Over-temperature protection (inverters will shut down for power output when temperature of body of inverters higher than 65-75°C, and inverter will be automatically restart up when temperature down to 40-50°C.)
a) Power grid fault protection when 110VAC or 220VAC grid power outage and/or tripped.
b) Islanding protection: inverter will be automatically shut down for power output when disconnect with power grid.
c) Short-circuit protection: inverter stops work when output line short-circuits..
d) Red LED lights on for a while and then green LED lights on in one second when inverter starts to work.
2. Green LED indicator lights up under any conditions include but not limited:
a) Green LED flash: adjusting for power output, MPPT operating for tracking.
b) Green LED long light: indicates inverter locking-in Max. output power operation status.
c) When green LED flash from the bottom up in turns, it is indicates the inverter is locked at maximum power point as well as the output power is steady. The more power output, the faster running of green LED.
3. Please note that above operations only run at grid-connected status.
DC input: 18V/36Cells Panels
AC output: 110V
1. 1pcs Micro inverter
2. 1pcs user manual
3. 1pcs AC Cord
Smart Grid Tie inverter is a compact unit,which directly converts direct current into alternating current for powering appliances and/or office equipments and connecting to utility grid.The AC output from Smart Micro inverter is synchronized and in-phase with the utility grid.It is a key device of power generation systems such as PV power generation system.
Smart Micro inverter specially optimized design to work with modularization of DC power supplies which includes the mainstream solar modules,18V(36cells),24V(60 cells) and 36V (72cells)Moncrystal and/or polycrystalline solar panels and batteries.Smart Micro inverters are stabliation,reliable and high conversion efficiency items.It is the best choice for PV power generation system.
Smart Micro inverter can be easily placed and attached to the rack underneath of PV module.No need sapces for independent installation and low voltage DC wre connects from the PV module to smart Micro inverter can eliminate the risk of high DC voltage.Distributed modularization design philosophy for smart micro inverter insures the productiveness of the whole system and will not affect by a single point of failure.Each Smart Micro inverter is individually connected to each PV module in the array.This unique configuation means that an individual Maximum Peak Power Point Tracker(MPPT) controls each PV modules in the array which may be affected by shading,soiling,orientation or mismatch,etc.
Smart Micro inverter insures top performance for maximizing energy production from the whole PV system and gets return on investment in less time.
1.Unique circuit design,choice of import industrial electronic components,higher efficiency,more stable performance.
2.Creative MPPT technology,efficiency more than 99%,faster and more sensitive reaction,more reliable.
3.Parallel type design for DC input and modularization design for inverter,small volume,distributed installation easy for system configuration,flexible for combination,strong expansibility of system.
4.Adopting high-frequency isolation transformer type,high efficiency,and high security.
5.Perfect electrical protection function.
6.Aluminum alloy housing,not rust,heat-resisting and cold-resistant as well as anti-corrosion.
7.Getting electronic circuit design,apperance design and other core technology Patents.
1. Red terminal: Connect DC positive, black terminal: Connect DC negative. Shown in Figure 1.
2. AC socket: Connection to the mains. The AC cord to the inverter 3 foot outlet, then the AC cord to home
3PIN AC outlet. Are shown in Figure 2.
3. Switch: properly connected; turn on the switch, the inverter to work.
2. Application of Street lights:
Use this product, do not need to add a fan controller, solar panel controller, battery.
Connection Method 1
This connection method, wind energy, solar energy can supply to the grid at the same time, the highest efficiency.
3.Stackable connection (The purpose of small power inverter become high-power inverter)
In order to achieve higher power use requirements, the use of this product can be stacked, such as: 4 grid inverter 300W of stack used is equal to 1200W, and the number of open stacks(No Quantitative Restrictions).
1. Red LED indicator lights up under any conditions as listed below:
a. Low-voltage protection(DC input voltage lower than Min. input voltage of inverters )
b. Over-voltage protection(DC input voltage higher than Max. input voltage of inverters)
c. Over-temperature protection (inverters will be shut down for power output when the temperature of body of inverters higher than 65-75.)
And inverter will be automatically restart up when the temperature of body of the inverter down to 40-50.
d. Power grid fault protection (when 110VAC or 220VAC grid power outage and/or tripped.
e. Islanding protection: inverter will be automatically shut down for power output when disconnect with power grid.